Sunday, September 16, 2007

Easy Cash...why turn it down?

So...everybody has heard of these scams/get rich quick schemes on the internet. "Make $150,000 overnight!" Those are funny. Anyway, as much as people may not believe, there are easy ways to make free money online. You're not going to make thousands of course, but you could easily make $60-120 a month just for clicking ads and checking your e-mail. I have personal experience with each of the websites I'm about to inform you of. Every one has given me at least five payouts, so you shouldn't doubt their willingness to pay.





First of all, we have the Paid-To-Click websites. These websites put up hundreds of ads a day, some worth 1cent, some worth 3cents, and so on. They get these ads from advertisers purchasing the ad space in order to gain their product/website some attention. It's your job to click on these ads, wait for the 20-30 second timer (to make sure people view the ad) to run down. Then, you get paid however much the ad was worth! Now, you're saying "1cent, big deal, how could you possibly make any money?" Simple answer: Referrals. You tell others about the site, and they sign up as your referral. For every referral who signs up, you get 1cent. For every ad they view, you get 1cent.

Earnings Example

» You click 10 ads per day = $0.10
» 20 referrals click 10 ads per day = $2.00
» Your daily earnings = $2.10
» Your weekly earnings = $14.70
» Your monthly earnings = $63.00

You really can't say no to 63 free dollars a month can you? I know it doesn't seem like much, but multiply $63 by 12. That's a little over $700 extra dollars a year....basically for doing no work at all.



">

Secondly, we have the paid e-mail websites. These websites are great for making good money. Basically, you sign up, and they email you ads every day. You typically get 6-7 emails per day, each one giving 3-5 cents. The same deal with referrals applies to these sites. You could make loads of money from these sites. They also offer a survey every day that takes about 10 minutes. Each survey gives $1.00. Essentially, you make $30 a month just from doing a 10 minute survey every day. Add in the earnings from e-mails and you're looking at $45-50 a month.

Everyone has their doubts about these "scams" on the internet. I did too once upon a time. I decided to take a risk (if you care to call it that..you really put nothing into it money wise so not much of a risk). I devoted some time to it, and I've been pretty fortunate in the amount of money I make monthly from these sites (typically around $200 a month). It's nothing like the pay you'd get a real job, but $200 a month is pretty good if you ask me...especially when there's so little work involved.

Just thought I'd let people know about this if they're misinformed or uninformed. Click away! :)

No comments: