TrafficSwarm
TrafficSwarm is one of the oldest, most successful traffic exchanges on the web. I've personally gotten about 30 or so active referrals from this site without spending a dime. Very good time investment if you want referrals.
TrafficRoundup is one of my favorite of all the traffic exchanges. It's been a very successful one for me in addition to TrafficSwarm. I would estimate about 15-20 referrals from advertising here. Highly recommended.
GetRef
GetRef is a bit different from the previous two. On GetRef, you refer others, click links, or buy credits. With these credits, you actually buy referrals for almost any site paying site on the Internet (credits are basically money, but technically not). So far, I've used this site for a few months and I've gotten 8-10 good referrals out of it. As always, a highly recommended time investment for referrals.
There are dozens more all over the net. I'm sure you've crossed a couple dozen yourself. Many of them are fairly ineffective though, and most of them don't have a whole lot of members, which means your site gets less traffic and the traffic it gets is from a more narrowed group of people. Hopefully, you'll try some of these sites out. I highly doubt you'll be disappointed. Good luck! :) Feel free to email me with questions or comment my blog leaving your email and I'll get back to you (if you email me, put "Blog Question" in the subject so I don't delete it).
:) Have a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment